Good Tidings Giveaway
Tidings /ˈtīdiNGz/ noun
a. news, information “a bearer of good tidings"
b. a group of magpies
In December 1996, we hosted our first guests: international college students who had no place to go for Christmas. We opened our doors for $100 for the night.
Now, 20 years later we’ve hosted countless, wonderful guests and made new lasting friendships. We are so thankful for each and every guest that’s stayed with us over the years, and even more so for the wonderful community we call home.
So we want to say thanks, and spread Good Tidings to you all!
Rules and how to enter:
1. Engage with our social media posts or book your stay throughout 2017 and be automatically entered into a Charity Drawing. In January, March, May, July, September, November of 2017 we’ll randomly select a winner, and donate $50 to that person’s charity of choice. Each winner will also receive a limited edition pint glass OR Magpie mug thrown by Bozeman ceramist, Marianne Robilotta.
2. In December 2017, we’ll really start take off. From December 1 - December 20, 2017 engage with us on social media and be automatically entered to win daily prizes from Bozeman artists and retailers.
3. Charity must be within the US, and prizes will not be shipped overseas, although anyone is welcome to enter.
4. Must respond to the Magpie Guest House via Facebook direct message to claim prize. Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of announcement of win, or another winner will be chosen.
5. No purchase necessary to win. Selection will be completely random.
6. Dates of Contest: January 1 2017- December 20, 2017
7. No exchanges on prizes.